Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

5 posters

Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please

rioka
    rioka

Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please Empty Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please

Post  rioka Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Any way you guys can make a link to the forum from the blog? I got here in a pretty roundabout way (google search ftw!) but for someone a little less tech savvy, it's probably going to be frustrating finding this place.
    deathy
    deathy

Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please Empty Re: Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please

Post  deathy Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm

yeah, it's pretty strange that there's not a simple 'forum' button next to the 'news, manga, about' buttons...it would probably be easier if it were there...but then again i don't know who designed the site xD
    Tranar
    Tranar

Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please Empty Re: Suggestion: Link to the Forum from the Blog Please

Post  Tranar Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:50 pm

I can't do anything with the site. I did the best I could and put the forum link on mangaupdates and stuff, but there really isn't any way for me to put a link to the forum on the main page Sad.
    D_Shim
    D_Shim

Post  D_Shim Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 am

How about typing in the URL every time you make a new post? It would be a little tedious but it would ensure that any newcomer to the site sees it immediately.
    deathy
    deathy

Post  deathy Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah that would be better...at least ppl would be able to find it a bit easier...hopefully we'll get some more people to help out that way too (since i think we're awfully low on staff still xD)
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah we're lacking staff. It doesn't matter as much now that we only have 2 projects again. I couldn't get staff quick enough to help release smash! so the other group called it off Sad. And I guess I will start posting the forum url in the front of my post every time. Good idea, Shim!
    Treize
    Treize

Post  Treize Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Is there anyone here who can update the main site? I think it would be a good idea too to have the forum linked to from the main site. I also think that it would be better to have the banner at the top of the forum link to the main site instead of the forum. It seems strange that there wouldn't be links to each other in the first place...
    rioka
    rioka

Post  rioka Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Maybe we can ask the powerful Kayla. Maybe she knows...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:01 pm