Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

3 posters

Editor/Cleaner application!

Seidi
    Seidi

Editor/Cleaner application! Empty Editor/Cleaner application!

Post  Seidi Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:58 pm

What's up dudes? (:

I just saw on smash!'s credits page that prozess needs some cleaners to help him to release more chapters, because he was doing his works alone, so the releases are too slow.
    Now, some infos about me:
    1) André Seidi, email: mizuta_kun@hotmail.com
    2) Editor/Cleaner for Smash!
    3) Beginner, no experience at cleaning at all, just some experience in photoshop.
    4) None yet.
    5) Just to make it clear, I'm brazilian, so english errors are normal, please forgive me... But even then, I really want to be useful and work on this manga.
    I tried to clean up a HnI RAW page, hope you enjoy.
    Original Version:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/95968988.jpg/
    Editor/Cleaner application! 95968988

Cleaned Version:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/translate092.jpg/
    Editor/Cleaner application! Translate092
    deathy
    deathy

Editor/Cleaner application! Empty Re: Editor/Cleaner application!

Post  deathy Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 am

give this site: Manga Editing a good read through, it has just about everything to make a good release, and everything is expained pretty good, so even a beginner at photoshop can do it ^.^
    Seidi
    Seidi

Post  Seidi Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

deathy wrote:give this site: Manga Editing a good read through, it has just about everything to make a good release, and everything is expained pretty good, so even a beginner at photoshop can do it ^.^

Hey, thanks for the site, I read some of it's tutorials, and it's extremely useful, i'll be using this for awhile. Thanks! (:
    Seidi
    Seidi

Post  Seidi Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Excuse me, what about the application?
    deathy
    deathy

Post  deathy Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

it's really Tranar who accepts people/gives them assignments to do..hmm..how about for a start you send tranar a pm after you read the chapter requirements in the fantasista section.

I see you're applying as an editor for Smash!...so how about you clean one of those chapters as sort of a test?

I uploaded Smash! chapter 34 RAW to mediafire:
    Smash Chapter 34 RAW

What you should do:
    - Resize height to 1000x
    - Level it, but watch out you don't over-level it (while moving the white cursor at ctrl+L, take a good look at the backgrounds so you stop when you start removing important art).
    - Remove the gutter shadow that will be left on the page after the initial leveling
    - Empty the text baloons
    - Make redraws on places where japanese text is written in the picture, so we can insert the english text on a complete picture(make the redraws as good as you can, but it doesn't really have to be perfect...it's gonna be pretty time consuming though)

Btw, you can just leave the sfx's in like they are...it's too much trouble and unneeded to remove those...Ah, and don't forget to save the photoshop(.psd) file together with either a .jpeg or .png ^.^

Anyways, try your best, and when you're done, zip the jpeg's/png's and .psd's and upload the zip to mediafire, and then you can send the link to Tranar or me so we can check it out (if tranar gave you access to the member section before you're finished you can just post it in the fantasista section for the time being)

Anyways, good luck ^^
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:55 am

I thought I had already responded, guess I must have forgotten to hit submit or something. I'm adding you to the scanlator section when I can, forumotion is having some sort of maintenance so I can't access the admin panel atm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 am