Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

+3
Admin
Kayla
Sivius
7 posters

Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader

Sivius

Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader Empty Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader

Post  Sivius Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Hello hello ~ I would like to apply for any and/or all of the positions referenced in the subject.

1. Sivius: sivius_rahl@hotmail.com
    2. Editor, cleaner, typesetter, and/or proofreader for Diamond no Ace.
    3. None, though I have Elements 7 and can work the more basic functions.
    4. N/A
    5. I enjoy soccer, pool, air hockey, and various woodland activities, reading books, playing RPG and Strategy, both simultaneous and turn based, computer games, and have been an avid manga fan for approximately 8 years. I am an English Lit. major. I have a lot of free time till next January when I go back to school and figured that, since I am a meticulous map maker in the games I play, I'd give editing manga a shot and see if you guys could use me. Thanks for the consideration.
    Kayla
    Kayla

Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader Empty Re: Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader

Post  Kayla Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 am

Ok sounds great! I added you to Ace of Diamonds section. I'm going to post a page for you to edit that will be seen a lot during Ace of Diamond. If you can do the page then you should be able to edit and help for us, otherwise we can take you on as a typesetter.

-Kayla

P.S. Sorry I took so long to reply. Smile
    Sivius

Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader Empty Re: Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader

Post  Sivius Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am

Never any worries Wink. Thanks for the test trial. I'll see what I can do with the page you've put up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Very Happy ok! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kayla
    blackninja

Editor/cleaner/typesetter/proofreader Empty for typesetter or proofreader

Post  blackninja Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 am

name: Babrul (can call me Blackninja lol)
    email: babrulh@gmail.com
    position: typesetter or proofreader----no experience at all
    experience: none, my first time
    anything else: i go to skoool and work parttime...but im online a lot of time cuz it dont matter wat i do, ill be online few times a day, unless im at work...goin for my undergrad. degree...major is Physics

i guess ill pick Ace of Diamond...it sounds cool lol
    Kobe_81

Post  Kobe_81 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi, i recently applied on Baka-updates manga forum. I'll try Fantasista since it seems u have enough people working on Ace of Diamonds. My summer is open and i have alot of time and ive always wanted to try editing/typesetting/proofreading so i can say that i wont quit on you guys after only a few chapters.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:27 pm

K, Kobe I'm giving you access to the staff section. Read all the posts I have made in the fantasista section and send me a PM once you have done so and i'll set you up with some tests.
    orange

Post  orange Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 am

Name: Vignesh ( call me Mr.Orange), Email: orangebounty@gmail.com
    Position: Editor, Cleaner or Type setter
    Experience: Beginner

I like to learn and work in any of the above postions. I have photoshop with me and edited some pictures of mine and my friends. I dont quit because of hardwork.

Mr.Orange cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 am