Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

2 posters

Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC

LordLestat

Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC Empty Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC

Post  LordLestat Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Well my nickname is LordLestat(real:Manu), I'm a Canadian, you can join me by email : devil_black2787@hotmail.com. I'm applying to be a cleaner/proofreader for Diamond no Ace,(even though I wouldn't mind being on any other series, but if it was for another one than Diamond no Ace, I'll apply only for proofreader). I'm a beginner in both jobs, well not that I'm a beginner in English, but anyway... xD I started a couple of days ago to learn about cleaning mangas and I have previous experience with Photoshop, so I learn pretty fast study . I'm pretty free, I do go to school but I only have 13 hours of class, so I have a lot of spare time. Well, that's it so see you around!
    Tranar
    Tranar

Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC Empty Re: Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC

Post  Tranar Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

You'll have to wait for Kayla for AotD. I haven't seen her around in like 2 weeks so I dont know how long it'll be. We are fine with all of our other series.
    LordLestat

Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC Empty Re: Application for Cleaner/ProofReader/QC

Post  LordLestat Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok, thank you for the fast answer ^^
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Ok, Kayla handed over AotD and the group to me, so I can bring you on as an editor for AotD. Send me a PM once you've read this.
    LordLestat

Post  LordLestat Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 am

Well I'm still offering help, my situation is the same exept I've train more on photoshop about cleaning/editing so if you need help I'm pretty free!
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 am

We're pretty good on editors for ace of the diamond, would you mind editing fantasista?
    LordLestat

Post  LordLestat Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 am

I don't mind, I just really want to help Very Happy
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Gave you access, read the fantasista section for chapter requirements then pm me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am