Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

2 posters

Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader

Count_cHILD

Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader Empty Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader

Post  Count_cHILD Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm

1) Count_cHILD, cHILD for short.. you can reach me at Count.cHILD@gmail.com
    2) Proofreader and Cleaner.
    3) Beginner, as this will be my first time doing scanlation work on any manga. In spite of the previous I think that I can help as a Cleaner since this is what i used to do for my dad several years ago before digital photography was a norm, I'd clone erase or fill pictures that were to be restored till i got good enough at it that i only left the really moldy and chewed up one for him to do since I had no patience as a kid(if i find that I can do the editing work also then i'll apply for that too Very Happy). Proofreader simply because I'm an english speaker.
    4) -no links to show-
    5) I have been diagnosed as a dyslexic but I've so far been able to keep up by reading lots and lots of books which now allows me to sight read. I still can't spell all that well and get confused with some words that look alike but i can hack it and since most of the stuff I've read are by old school authors my grammar is sound.
    I think you guys have been doing a great job with the scanlation of fantasista and I'd like to give my two-pence. Hope to hear from you soon. By the way I should be online every weeknight but I'll probably be doing what you assign me to do on a weekend, a monday, or tuesday since those day are when I'm most free. God Bless you all in scantating Very Happy
    Tranar
    Tranar

Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader Empty Re: Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader

Post  Tranar Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm

The site definitely didn't tag this thread as new for me so sorry for the late response. Read the posts in the fantasista section.
    Count_cHILD

Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader Empty Re: Application for Fantasista Cleaner and Proofreader

Post  Count_cHILD Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 am

oww. so thats why it took so long.. no problem i understand Very Happy thanks for accepting me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am