Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

2 posters

Proofreader for Diamond no Ace

rioka
    rioka

Proofreader for Diamond no Ace Empty Proofreader for Diamond no Ace

Post  rioka Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

1) rioka; you can PM me here
    2) Proofreader
    3) First time asking for a proofreader position though I'm no stranger to the English language
    4) One of the sites I run: renaigames.com. You can gauge my spelling and grammar there.
    5) If you need a typesetter, I can do both proofreading and typsetting. I have Photoshop and have used it for over 10 years, mainly for CGing. Also, I took 1 year of Japanese. I believe I can figure out what text goes where looking at the furigana among other things. I will only do this for Diamond no Ace. No other series.
    Tranar
    Tranar

Proofreader for Diamond no Ace Empty Re: Proofreader for Diamond no Ace

Post  Tranar Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 pm

We're pretty set on proofreaders. If you want to be and editor for us just send me a pm and i'll get you set up.
    rioka
    rioka

Post  rioka Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Sure. Just be aware that I most likely can't start until next week - I'm a tad busy right now. =)

Btw, why are the buttons in Spanish (or whatever language they're in)? I can figure them out but it's just strange to have the site in English and then have those few odd words...
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I don't know. I spent 2 hours trying to figure that out when we first got the forum. I set it all to english put it doesn't change :-/.
    rioka
    rioka

Post  rioka Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Hmmm... Thinking about it, I think it has to do with the theme of the forum. That's the only reason why you can't change it. When you set a theme, it usually has set buttons and so on that is used. If you change your theme, it may change the buttons as well to something in English...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:07 am