Aozora No Kumo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aozora No Kumo

Clouds of the Blue Sky

2 posters

Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc,

Treize
    Treize

Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc, Empty Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc,

Post  Treize Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 am

I'm not sure if you are still looking for staff, but I thought I may as well apply since you haven't released in awhile.

1) You can just call me Treize since it's my username. Here is my e-mail if you need further contact information: randywillis_10@msn.com.

2) Editor, proofreader, or just about anything else for Diamond no Ace except for translator or scanner.

3) Beginner, but I think I can improve pretty quickly, and can handle just about anything with enough time.

4) If you have experience can you provide links to your previous work?
    I don't have very much experience, but I started working on a random page of Diamond no Ace. Here is the result:
    Before: https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/15efr40.jpg
    After: https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/b9hpqc.png

It could still use a little work, but I don't think it is too bad for a first effort.

I can also crop, level etc. if needed. Also I prefer to leave in the SFX, and possibly put in a note, but if you want me to remove it and put an English equivalent, I could, but it would take me more time. I can provide more examples too if necessary.

5) I am in school most days, so I couldn't devote a lot of time, but I could probably work on this for an hour or two most days.
    Tranar
    Tranar

Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc, Empty Re: Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc,

Post  Tranar Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

It looks good, sorry I haven't been around much of late. I believe we still do need typesetters for AotD so just post again here so I know you still check and I'll add you to the team Smile
    Treize
    Treize

Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc, Empty Re: Diamond no Ace Editor/Proofreader/etc,

Post  Treize Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:12 pm

No problem. I'm on Christmas Break, so I can probably start anytime now.
    Tranar
    Tranar

Post  Tranar Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm

K I'm adding you to the scanlation section. Read the requirements in the fantasista section and then send me a pm and ill hook you up with AOTD translations.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 am